Half Marathon (21K) Course Info 2018
Start & finish at Rio Grande Park. (2018 Map coming soon)
- Leave Rio Grande Park and follow the Rio Grande Trail until it joins a series of single track trails that parallels the Rio Grande Trail.
- Turn left onto the Grindlay Bridge and cross the Roaring Fork River and then a right turn onto the Music Tent single track trail.
- Cross the Roaring Fork River again via the Picnic Point Bridge and turn left on the Rio Grande Trail.
- Follow the Rio Grande Trail and adjacent single track trails to Stein Park and Aid Station #1 at 2.28 miles
- Take a right turn onto the Sunny Side Trail.
- Follow the Sunny Side Trail until it joins the Upper Plunge Trail
- Follow the Upper Plunge trail to the Lower Plunge Trail
- Follow the lower Plunge trail into the Hunter Creek Valley
- Take the Hunter Creek Valley North trail to the Hunter creek Valley South Trail to the Iowa Shaft Trail
- Take the Hunter Creek Cut off Trail, to the Smuggler Mountain Road Trail,
- Head Down Smuggler Mountain Road.
- Turn left onto Silverlode Drive, right onto Park Circle, left onto King St. and then right onto Neal Ave.
- Follow Neal Avenue to Herron Park, turn right onto the Rio Grande Trail into the Finish at Rio Grande Park.
This race is coming in at 14 miles — but we have to GPS it after the snow melts for an accurate distance.