Half Marathon (14.1 Miles) Course Info 2018
Start & finish at Rio Grande Park.
- Start and finish at Rio Grande Park.
- Head East on the Rio Grande Trail, turn left on to the Oklahoma Flats trail.
- Cross the road and take Park Circle to Silver Lode Drive.
- Take a left on SilverLode drive followed by a right onto Smuggler Mountain Road.
- Head up the Smuggler Mountain Road
- At Aid station #1 take the Hunter Creek Cut Off Trail
- Take the Hunter Creek Cut off Trail to the Iowa Shaft Trail
- Take the Iowas Shaft trail to the Hunter Creek Valley South trail
- Follow the Hunter Creek Valley South Trail to the Hunter Creek Vally North Trail.
- Follow Hunter Creek Valley North Trail (USFS #21A.1), turn left on Lower Plunge Trail (USFS #1987.2). Take Lower Plunge Trail, cross Hunter Creek Toll Road (USFS #20A) and head up the Upper Plunge Trail (USFS #1987.2).
- Turn left on the Secret/Jedi Trail (USFS #1987.3), then turn left on the Sunnyside Trail (USFS #1987.1) at Aid Station #2 and follow it back down to the Rio Grande Trail.
- Turn left on the Rio Grande Trail and follow it to Aid Station #3 at Stein Park.
- Continue on the Rio Grande Trail, following parallel single trail to Picnic Point Bridge. Cross the Roaring Fork River and turn left on the Music Tent single track trail.
- Turn left at the Grindley Bridge back to the Rio Grande Trail. Turn right on Rio Grande Trail and follow it back to the finish line at Rio Grande Park.
This race is coming in at 14 miles